|Description||The work Management Professional (PMP) is an essential industry-recognized certification for project managers.|
You will find PMPs leading projects in virtually any country and, unlike other PMI certifications that concentrate on a particular geography or domain, the PMP is truly global. As a PMP, you are able to be employed in just about any industry, with any methodology as well as in any location.
The PMP can also provide an important advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, individuals with a PMP certification garner a better salary (20% higher on average) than others with no PMP certification.
Employers benefit too. When greater than one-third with their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete much more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals. (Pulse of the marketplace study, PMI, 2015.)
The PMP signifies that you speak and view the global language of project management and connects you to a residential area of pros, organizations and experts worldwide. Be a PMP and grow a project hero.
Who Should apply to first PMP Exam?
A seasoned project manager who meets the following requirements:
* Perform their duties under general supervision and so are responsible for all aspects of the project for the time of the job.
* Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects inside the constraints of schedule, budget and resources.
* Demonstrate sufficient experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables.
* For more info, see Application Tips. Complete application requirements and role definition are available in the PMP Handbook.
Gain and gaze after Your PMP Exam
The PMP application will require one to organize your work experience. See what you need to apply.
The PMP certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions, and you have four hours to complete it.
And also hardwearing . PMP, you have to earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
PMP Exam Price
* Member: US$405.00
* Non-member: US$555.00
Prerequisites for PMP Certification
* Secondary degree (high school graduation diploma, associate’s degree or even the global equivalent)
* 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
* 35 hours of project management software education
* Four-year degree
* 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
* 35 hours of project management education
This post is just a review of the eligibility requirements. For complete details, see the PMP Handbook. Should you don’t meet the criteria for your PMP, consider the Certified Associate in Project management software (CAPM).
PMP Exam Guidance
To earn assembling your shed Management Professional (PMP) credential, you should meet the experience and education requirements, and pass the PMP examination, a 200-question, multiple-choice test.
Regardless of how advanced your project management experience or education could possibly be, you need to still prepare vigorously to the exam.
Successful PMP candidates typically use multiple study aids, including courses, self-study and study groups.
Get Success in PMP Certification:
Normally, successful PMP candidates will expend 35 hours or maybe more to organize, so be sure to leave yourself a lot of preparation time before quality.
Get Breakdown of PMP Exam:
Suggestions to Plan the PMP Exam
* Review the PMP handbook.
* Review the actual PMP Exam Content Outline.
* Familiarize yourself with PMP Sample Questions.
* Enroll in a formal study course offered by PMI chapters or accredited Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s).
* You also can review self-study books published by R.E.P.s along with other reputable training organizations.
* Review the newest edition of your Help guide the work Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide).
To read more about PMP Sample Questions please visit internet page: read.
|Created||3 Jul 2019|
|Recent average credit||0|
|New members in last day||0|
|Total members||0 (view)|
|Active members||0 (view)|
|Members with credit||0 (view)|