|Description||The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a vital industry-recognized certification for project managers.|
You will find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other PMI certifications that concentrate on a specific geography or domain, the PMP is global. Like a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology as well as in any location.
The PMP can also provide a substantial advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a better salary (20% higher typically) than these without a PMP certification.
Employers benefit also. When more than one-third of the project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete really their projects promptly, on budget and meeting original goals. (Pulse of the marketplace study, PMI, 2015.)
The PMP signifies that you speak and view the global language of project management and connects that you an online community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Turned into a PMP and grow a job hero.
Who Should apply to first PMP Exam?
A professional project manager who meets the subsequent requirements:
* Perform their duties under general supervision and are in charge of every aspect of the project for the life of the project.
* Lead and direct cross-functional teams to offer projects inside constraints of schedule, budget and resources.
* Demonstrate sufficient experience and knowledge to appropriately use a methodology to projects which have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables.
* For additional information, see Application Tips. Complete application requirements and role definition can be found in the PMP Handbook.
Gain and Maintain Your PMP Exam
The PMP application requires you to definitely organize your work experience. See what you should apply.
The PMP certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions, and you have 4 hours to finish it.
To help keep your PMP, you have to earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every 36 months.
PMP Exam Price
* Member: US$405.00
* Non-member: US$555.00
Prerequisites for PMP Certification
* Secondary degree (senior high school diploma, associate’s degree or even the global equivalent)
* 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
* 35 hours of project management education
* Four-year degree
* 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
* 35 hours of project management software education
This information is just an overview of the eligibility requirements. For complete details, see the PMP Handbook. Should you don’t are eligible for your PMP, consider the Certified Associate in Project management software (CAPM).
PMP Exam Guidance
To earn assembling your project Management Professional (PMP) credential, you need to satisfy the experience and education requirements, and pass the PMP examination, a 200-question, multiple-choice test.
Regardless of how advanced your project management experience or education might be, you should still prepare vigorously for your exam.
Successful PMP candidates typically use multiple study aids, including courses, self-study and look groups.
Get Success in PMP Certification:
On average, successful PMP candidates will spend 35 hours or more to arrange, so ensure you leave yourself plenty of preparation time before you take the exam.
Get Breakdown of PMP Exam:
Tips to Prepare for the PMP Exam
* Review the PMP handbook.
* Review the existing PMP Exam Content Outline.
* Familiarize yourself with PMP Sample Questions.
* Enroll within a formal training made available from PMI chapters or accredited Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s).
* You may also review self-study books provided by R.E.P.s and also other reputable training organizations.
* Review the newest edition of the Self-help guide to the job Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide).
More info about Project Management Professional visit this useful web portal.
|Created||3 Jul 2019|
|Recent average credit||0|
|New members in last day||0|
|Total members||0 (view)|
|Active members||0 (view)|
|Members with credit||0 (view)|