|Description||A 'Can L1 Visa Holder Buy Property in USA?' question is basically asked by those intending to take up US citizenship. This is because for an L1 visa holder to make this move is only to be awarded citizenship after completion of certain requirements. The main ones are that the person must reside and work in the United States for a year or longer, must spend at least 183 days in the US, and must have met the I-Citizenship Exemption criteria.|
website here can make this a difficult process to find answers to. Especially since it seems like so many can apply for L1 visas every year. Here are some things you may wish to know before applying for a L1 visa for yourself.
- When you are finally ready to go through the whole process, you may want to make sure you start early. Applying late would mean that you will not be granted any type of visa and may have to return your money to the US government. If you apply in the same month you are suppose to finish your course, the university that is awarding the degree may not grant you the required notice of your visa approval. So, you must start this process early to allow you ample time to file your application.
- There are many places where you can learn more about US citizens who have made the move to the USA. Not only can you research on the Internet, but you can also find out a lot more information about this move by visiting one of the many open houses in the area. These are usually held in high schools and colleges. If you find one near you, you may also take advantage of such events.
- If you need assistance on the basis of what to do when you obtain a residence in the USA, can you seek advice from professionals who specialize in these fields? Some states offer all types of education on the subject of US Citizenship, so there are likely to be plenty of people who can answer your questions.
- Is there anyone close to you that may be able to offer help in your search for information on the subject of US citizenship? Some individuals specialize in helping you get a green card or knowing how to deal with immigration issues. With a little research, it is possible to find someone who can help you. Just ask friends and family if they can point you in the right direction.
- Is there a nonprofit organization you can join that can help you learn more about US citizenship? You will need to register with the non-profit foundation to be eligible for its educational programs. This can help you get answers to some of the questions you may have.
|Created||20 Jan 2020|
|Recent average credit||0|
|New members in last day||0|
|Total members||0 (view)|
|Active members||0 (view)|
|Members with credit||0 (view)|