|Description||CompTIA Project+ gives professionals - in and out of of IT - the basic concepts to successfully manage small- to medium-sized projects.|
How come it's different?
CompTIA Project+ is fantastic for pros who have to manage smaller, less complex projects within their other job duties but nonetheless have foundational project management skills. Project+ is more versatile than other certifications given it covers essential project management concepts at night scope of just one methodology or framework.
Concerning the exam
The CompTIA Project+ examination is made for business people who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. The successful candidate can have the data and skills necessary to:
* Manage the project life-cycle
* Ensure appropriate communication
* Manage resources and stakeholders
* Maintain project documentation
To obtain more Information about CompTIA Project+ Certification:
What Skills Are you going to Learn?
Summarize the properties of project, phases, schedules, roles and responsibilities, and cost controls, as well as identifying principle aspects of Agile methodology.
Predict the outcome of various constraint variables and influences through the project and explain the value of risk strategies and activities.
COMMUNICATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Understand appropriate communication ways of influence and rehearse change control processes inside context of a project.
PROJECT TOOLS & DOCUMENTATION
Compare various project management software tools and analyze project and partner-centric documentation.
Jobs designed to use CompTIA Project+
1. Project Coordinator/Manager
2. Project Team Member
3. Business Analyst
4. Manager, Director, Team Leader
CompTIA Project+ Exam Details
* Exam Codes: PK0-004
* Exam Description: CompTIA Project+ is for business professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, interior and exterior than it. The test certifies the information and skills needed to manage the job lifetime, ensure appropriate, communication, manage resources, manage stakeholders, and maintain project documentation.
* Quantity of Questions: More 95 questions
* Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), and drag and drops
* Period of Test: 90 Minutes
* Passing Score: 7?10 (with a scale of 100-900)
* Recommended Experience: A minimum of Twelve months of cumulative project management software experience or equivalent education
* Retirement: N/A
* Languages: English, Japanese
* Testing Provider: Pearson VUE Testing Centers
* Price: $319 USD
Take Online Practice Tests:
How CompTIA Project+ Stacks Up
Project+ covers a high-level summary of Agile included in among the objectives. If an individual want to concentrate on Scrum, he/she would take Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Master certification.
PMI PMP and PRINCE2 Practitioner are methodology/framework-specific certifications designed for more advanced project management software professionals overseeing larger projects. PMI CAPM and PRINCE2 Foundation are access points to people project management methodologies/frameworks.
Check out about CompTIA Project+ Certification take a look at this popular web portal.
|Created||15 Aug 2019|
|Recent average credit||0|
|New members in last day||0|
|Total members||0 (view)|
|Active members||0 (view)|
|Members with credit||0 (view)|